Are you an out-of-the-box creative who knows how to create high quality, elegant design solutions? Do you have an uncanny attention to detail? Are you able to work on multiple projects design projects simultaneously? If so, you’re in the right place. We're looking for an experienced web designer to assist in our visual design and user interaction projects across various brands, services and products. This is a sub-contracted, remote position. That’s right… you can do it from anywhere. We need a designer who can follow the direction of our projects in a way that is consistent with our clients existing branding.
SO WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The web designer is responsible for following the design direction on projects across various brands, services and products. The web designer will be responsible for transforming wireframes into beautiful PSD concepts for higher level web pages throughout our network of clients websites.
THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:
- Created beautiful, unique websites and web pages.
- Worked with and understand how to effectively use grid systems in web design.
- Worked in fast moving environments.
- Worked on multiple projects from start to completion.
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR:
- Those looking for a “side-job” while growing their own business.
- Those who have a lot going on already, and don’t have the time and focus needed to do a quality job.
- Those who aren’t on the cutting edge of web design trends.
- Those who aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
THIS POSITION IS FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Is an expert at Photoshop, but also has a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Has a strong understanding of line, color, shape, space, texture, typography, scale, dominance and emphasis, balance and harmony.
- Knows how to make things happen.
- Is resourceful.
- Doesn’t need to have their hand held.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with team members.
- Has a great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked in to just working 9 to 5, but embraces an “until it gets done” attitude.
- Takes ownership and pride in your work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts very well to changes on-the-go.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback. Does not need to be cuddled.
WHY SHOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
- Your work will be seen by MILLIONS.
- You’ll get to push yourself creatively in a business that is constantly launching new projects. There is never a dull moment.
- The flexibility & freedom to work from wherever.
- You’ll be paid to do what you already love.
WHY THIS JOB IS IMPORTANT:
- We launch dozens of projects each year and need someone who can really bring a new level of creativity to the table.
- You will be responsible for implementing the direction on projects that will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.
- Brand quality is the foundation to our expansion and long term growth.
Sound good? I want to learn more about you!